- Make video and audio recordings of me and/or my voice.
- Take and use photographs of me and/or my family.
- Record, use, display and disclose in a video and/or other media intended for public consumption statements and/or information provided by me concerning myself and/or my family.
- Use the activities listed above for direct mail, advertising, public relations, website, email, social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and other online efforts related to the YWCA of Minneapolis.
- Use my name and the names of members of my family in conjunction with the activities listed above.
With respect to the above, I relinquish to the YWCA of Minneapolis all rights, title and interest I may have in all originals, edited versions, reproductions, and copies of any video and/or audio recording(s), prints, negatives, digital images and photographs in which my or members my family’s name, image, statements, information, and/or voice is used (the “Materials”).
I also irrevocably grant the YWCA of Minneapolis permission to copyright, if applicable, the Materials, and to use, reuse, copy, publish, display, exhibit, reproduce, license to a third party, and distribute the Materials in any manner and for any reason the YWCA of Minneapolis may deem proper, including the right to use the same for purposes of advertising or trade.
By signing this Publicity Consent Release, I acknowledge that the YWCA of Minneapolis is not responsible for the
unauthorized use of the Materials by unrelated third parties. I hereby release the YWCA of Minneapolis from liability for any damages that may arise from the unauthorized use of the Materials by a third party.
NOTE: If you should no longer like the YWCA of Minneapolis to use your image in its awareness and education materials and activities, please contact the YWCA of Minneapolis. Due to the distribution and printing timelines, some of the materials the YWCA of Minneapolis may not be able to remove your image immediately from its pieces, but will do so as soon as those print pieces are scheduled for reprinting or new production. Print materials that are distributed to public audiences may not be recalled once distributed. Materials used for emails, website, social media or other online efforts may be removed from YWCA sites and networks, but due to the nature of the internet, may remain available online through other sources indefinitely.