YWCA Minneapolis Children's Center at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
800 E 28th St, #15103
Minneapolis, MN 55407
7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Program Areas and Services:
- Infants (6 weeks to 15 months)
- Toddlers (16 months to 2 years)
- Preschool (3 years to 4 years)
- School-Age Summer Program (Kindergarten through Third Grade)
- Summer Kids Camp (Children currently in grades K-5) Camp runs June 11 - August 24, 2018
YWCA Minneapolis Children’s Center at Abbott Northwestern Hospital is located on the hospital campus in the Wasie Building.
The Children's Center at Abbott Northwestern Hospital has NAEYC Accreditation.
Full Week $ 385.00
Staff Ratio 1:3-4
Full Week $ 319.00
Staff Ratio 1:5-7
Full Week $ 282.00
Staff Ratio 1:7-10
Full Week $ 230.00 per week
Before and/or After School Only $ 135.00 per week
Full-Day (School Release Days) $ 69.00 per day
Staff Ratio 1:15
In addition, there is a twice-yearly $75 registration fee. Rates are effective November 16, 2016.
YWCA Minneapolis welcomes families who receive funds from:
- CCAP (Child Care Assistance Program)
- Pathway I Scholarships
Please contact the center for information regarding financial assistance opportunities that may be available to eligible families for children in our care.