Now Hiring Teachers
Now hiring ECE Teachers!
We believe that all children deserve an early start and a strong finish – do you?
YWCA Minneapolis is the largest non-profit provider of nationally accredited early childhood education (ECE) in the state of Minnesota, with six centers in the Twin Cities. We’ve been preparing children for success in kindergarten and beyond since 1975. Consistently, over 90% of children served by YWCA Minneapolis meet rigorous school readiness indicators.
We’re looking to hire professional, dedicated teachers to help us deliver award-winning care and education to infants through school age children. We set high educational standards for staff and feature an anti-bias, emergent learning curriculum for children that welcomes teacher creativity.
Employees enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits (including health/dental/life/disability insurance, generous paid time off, a free YWCA Minneapolis Health & Wellness membership, and support for further education for those who qualify) in a dynamic, welcoming environment.
Ready to Apply?
We seek candidates who:
- Enjoy working and leading as a member of a team
- Possess a strong knowledge of early childhood development
- Understand the importance of education beginning at birth
- Are able to recognize and validate children’s thoughts and emotions
- Will actively engage with children and partner with parents to nurture
- Help children build self-esteem and positive self-image
- Are committed to our mission of eliminating racism and empowering women