- Group Fitness
- Group Training & Coaching
- Personal Training
- Nutrition Counseling
- Additional Fitness Services
- Youth and Family Fitness
- Women's Basketball Leagues
- Summer Slimdown Challenge
- Indoor Triathlons
- 2018 Women's Triathlon
- Corporate Wellness
- Refer a Friend
Dorelle “Sookie” Landsteiner
Posted on Thu, Feb 9 2017 12:00 pm by Landsteiner
Endurance Sports Coach
Personal Training: Level 1
“Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.”
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- NETA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- A.A.S., Health Fitness Specialist
- B.A., Communications
- Senior Specialty Certified
- Kettlebell Certified
- Triathlete: 70.3 Finisher
- Marathoner x 2
- 100 mile bike ride with TNT in support of LLS
- Outdoor Adventures: White water rafting in Maine, hiked a “14er” in Colorado, lead certified rock climber, Blue Card Adventure Holder from Alaska, LOVE exploring our local lakes in my folding kayak!
Areas of Expertise
- Indoor Cycle Instructor
- Strength and Conditioning
- Triathlon Coach for new athletes
- Couch to 5k Coach
- Youth Running Coach
- Senior Fitness
- YWCA Midtown
Learn More About Sookie
What is your favorite workout and why?
I love being outside, biking on a long open road, running around the beautiful lakes and snowshoeing through wooded trails - anything that gets me moving in the great outdoors with some sunshine on my face and fresh air in my lungs!
What do you consider your greatest fitness accomplishment?
I’m proud of all my fitness accomplishments because they have helped shape me into the person I am today. But every time I make a big new goal and accomplish it I am really proud – my first marathon, my first triathlon, etc. “Firsts” are fun because something you once thought was impossible is now possible!
What is your biggest athletic goal?
To continually find fun in fitness, explore new places and challenge myself.
I would like to get back into rock climbing and lead climb at a 5.10+ level.
My next big triathlon will be Ironman 70.3 Racine (July).
What is your biggest goal outside of the gym?
I want to visit every National Park in the US.
What do you do on your rest days?
I am a nail art enthusiast.
Schedule and Purchase Services
View trainer availability and manage appointments for:
- Endurance Sports Coaching
- Massage and Bodywork
- Personal Training
- Private Pilates Training
- Private Swim Instruction