Help Support Race Day Success!
Join us for a day of community camaraderie and fun where you support more than 1,400 women participating in the premiere Women’s Triathlon event of the Twin Cities on August 11!
You can help guide racers on the race course, at the finish line, at a water stop, in the food tent, in transition areas – and more.
Your Volunteering Perks:
- Complimentary YWCA T-shirt
- Complimentary lunch and snacks on race day
- Volunteer Training and Thank You Party for volunteers prior to race day – food and beverage included
- Your chance to win YWCA Minneapolis merchandise and services
- Free one-week pass to any YWCA Minneapolis fitness location
Great Opportunity For:
- Community Groups
- Corporate volunteer events
- Volunteers of all ages welcome (14-18, with parental consent; under 14 must have chaperone)
Questions or want to register a volunteer group?
Contact Nina Salah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-215-4113 for more info!
Canceling of a shift is requested two weeks in advance so that we may refill the position.