Circle of Women
Circle of Women 2019
Join us for our signature fundraising event, Circle of Women, that celebrates the power of women, children and families in the community to propel greater social and economic change. Together, we can create unlimited possibilities for all.
Experience this signature event with 1,200+ like-minded individuals and businesses committed to eliminating racism and empowering women and girls.
Impact of Your Investment
Each year, 30,000+ women, men, children and families create brighter futures for themselves and their community through YWCA Minneapolis programming.
At the event:
- LISTEN to YWCA SHEroes share their stories of triumph
- SHOP unique finds in the Silent Auction
- NETWORK while enjoying lunch
- INVEST in YWCA’s bold goals to build an equitable world
Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Time: 10:30 am – 1:15 pm
- Silent Auction – 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Lunch and Program – 11:45 am – 1:15 pm
Location: Minneapolis Convention Center
Cost: $150 per ticket
Become an Event Sponsor or Host a Table
Your Sponsorship Makes an Impact
Circle of Women event sponsorship connects your organization to YWCA’s powerful legacy and community impact.
Supporting Life-Changing Programs
The Circle of Women signature fundraiser event is an inspirational opportunity to support life-changing programs that empower women and girls in our community.
Every year, we leverage our expertise and knowledge to deliver innovative programs and passionate advocacy in education, racial justice and wellness, creating a positive impact on the lives of over 30,000 people in our community.
- 28,000 health and fitness members visited three urban fitness centers
- 1,350 women built strength, dignity and vitality in wellness programs
- 4,000 diverse individuals were empowered to take action to eliminate racism
- 1,250 girls and youth engaged in quality after school programs
- 2,700 advocates raised awareness about addressing institutional racism and advancing economic empowerment for women and girls
- 4,000 individuals were awarded health and fitness scholarships
- 1286 volunteers generously gave 4,953 hours of their time
- 640 children received high-quality, nationally accredited early childhood education
About the Program
There is something powerful about coming together to listen to those whose voices aren't always heard -- the participants of the life-changing programs of YWCA Minneapolis.
During the Circle of Women program, girls and women whose lives have been changed in small and profound ways share their stories with attendees. Be inspired by their stories!