Circle of Women
Register to Attend in 2018
Flex Your Giving Muscle and join us for our signature fundraising event, Circle of Women.
Experience this premiere event with 1,200+ like-minded individuals and businesses committed to eliminating racism and empowering women and girls.
Impact of Your Investment
30,000+ women, men, children and families create brighter futures for themselves and their community through YWCA Minneapolis programming.
At the event:
- LISTEN to YWCA SHEroes share their stories of triumph
- SHOP unique finds in the Purse and Experience Auction
- NETWORK while enjoying lunch
- INVEST in YWCA’s bold goals to build an equitable world
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 10:30 am - 1:15 pm
Location: Minneapolis Convention Center
Cost: $150 per ticket
Become an Event Sponsor or Host a Table
Your Sponsorship Makes an Impact
Circle of Women event sponsorship connects your organization to YWCA’s powerful legacy and community impact.
Supporting Life-Changing Programs
The Circle of Women fundraiser luncheon is an inspirational opportunity to support life-changing programs in the community, empowering women and girls in profound ways.
Every year, we leverage our expertise and knowledge to deliver innovative programs and passionate advocacy in education, racial justice and wellness, creating a positive impact on the lives of over 30,000 people in our community.
- 25,000+ health and fitness members visited three urban fitness centers
- 1,800+ women built strength, dignity and vitality in wellness programs
- 4,100+ diverse individuals were empowered to take action to eliminate racism
- 1,400+ girls and youth engaged in quality afterschool programs
- 1,100+ advocates raised awareness about addressing institutional racism and advancing economic empowerment for women and girls
- 3,900+ individuals were awarded health and fitness scholarships
- 645+ volunteers generously gave 9,800+ hours of their time
- 750+ children received high-quality, nationally accredited early childhood education
About the Program
There is something powerful about coming together to listen to those whose voices aren't always heard -- the participants of the life-changing programs of YWCA Minneapolis.
During the Circle of Women program, girls and women whose lives have been changed in small and profound ways share their stories with attendees. Be inspired by their stories!