Circle of Women
Save the Date for 2018
May 10, 2018
10:30 am - 1:15 pm
Minneapolis Convention Center
Thank You for Attending Our Annual Circle of Women Fundraiser Luncheon
Network, shop the silent auction, and be inspired by the stories of the girls and women whose lives are changed by YWCA every day.
Attendees celebrate the power of women to create their own legacy through their philanthropic support and vision. As Susan B. Anthony remarked, “Woman must have a purse of her own.” Through collective passion, we can create the future we want to see.
The Circle of Women fundraiser luncheon is an inspirational opportunity to support life-changing programs in the community, empowering women and girls in profound ways.
Every year, we leverage our expertise and knowledge to deliver innovative programs and passionate advocacy in education, racial justice and wellness, creating a positive impact on the lives of over 30,000 people in our community.
- 25,000+ health and fitness members visited three urban fitness centers
- 1,800+ women built strength, dignity and vitality in wellness programs
- 4,100+ diverse individuals were empowered to take action to eliminate racism
- 1,400+ girls and youth engaged in quality afterschool programs
- 1,100+ advocates raised awareness about addressing institutional racism and advancing economic empowerment for women and girls
- 3,900+ individuals were awarded health and fitness scholarships
- 645+ volunteers generously gave 9,800+ hours of their time
- 750+ children received high-quality, nationally accredited early childhood education
About the Program
There is something powerful about coming together to listen to those whose voices aren't always heard -- the participants of the life-changing programs of YWCA Minneapolis.
During the Circle of Women program, girls and women whose lives have been changed in small and profound ways share their stories with attendees. Be inspired by their stories!