Register to Race in 2018
Register to race in the YWCA Women's Triathlon, voted Race of the Year in 2017!
2018 YWCA Women’s Triathlon
Sunday, August 12
The registration process has been fixed and is now able to process USA Triathlon licenses.
Regular Price: January 1 - May 31
- Individual Sprint - $109
- Individual SuperSprint - $109
- Relay - $228
Late Price: June 1 - July 31
- Individual Sprint - $124
- Individual SuperSprint - $124
- Relay - $255
Late Donor Registration: August 1 - August 10
- Individual Sprint - $250
- Individual SuperSprint - $250
- Relay - Not available
How to Prepare to Register
Important note: Race registration requires TWO PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS.
As a USA Triathlon sanctioned event, you must either purchase a 1-day pass or provide an annual membership number as part of the registration process. Have your membership number ready if you are an annual member. You have not registered for the race if you only finish the first, USAT membership step. The second payment transaction is your actual registration payment. See below section for USA Triathlon information.
- Start registration by selecting which activity: Sprint, SuperSprint, or Relay? For a description of relay vs. buddy vs. family teams, see our FAQ page.
- Choose which Time Trial Start: Age group or Buddy (time trial starts: 2-4 racers start every 5 seconds). Order of starts: Open/Elite, Relays, Age Group, Buddy, SuperSprint. For a description of buddies, see our FAQ page.
- Purchase Race Day Packet Pick-up (if you need to pick up your packet on race day). Important note: see below for Packet Pick-up Policy.
- Finish line announcement request. Tell us what you want to hear as you are crossing the line. Our great announcers don’t get to every request but they try!
- Designate a family team* if relevant: mother-daughter, sister-sister, life partner. For a description of relay vs. buddy vs. family teams, see our FAQ page.
- Options to purchase Training Team package with additional discounts available only through race registration. Training Team package descriptions on our Training page.
- Shop for fun, exclusive Women's Tri Merchandise with additional discounts available only through race registration. Merchandise pictures, descriptions, cost, and order form on our Merchandise page.
- Support the life-changing programs at YWCA Minneapolis through a donation or select that you would like more information about our Fundraising Team.
Refund and Transfer Policy
No refunds will be given for any reason and no entry transfers are allowed. However, please notify race management if you are unable to participate. This helps reduce waste, improve our race operations and ensures that other women may participate. Please know that the net proceeds from the event support programming at YWCA Minneapolis.
If you are unable to compete due to documented medical reasons, you may be eligible to roll your entry over to the next year. You will be required to contact race management and provide hard-copy documents from your medical provider, stating that you are unable to participate due to medical reasons. We must have this hard copy on file before September 15. Please email us for further information.
USA Triathlon Membership
Please note that USA Triathlon (USAT) determines your age by how old you are at the end of the calendar year. At USAT-sanctioned events, all participants of USAT-sanctioned events must have an annual USAT membership ($50 for adults) or a one-day license ($15 for adults). If you do not have an annual membership, your registration process will include purchasing a 1-day license from USAT.org for $15. If you will be participating in four or more USAT-sanctioned races in one year, we encourage you to join USA Triathlon.
Going the Extra Mile For You
Your registration price includes features, support and a level of customer service unmatched at other triathlons:
- We bring participants together through our Buddies, Relays, and Family Teams
- We support athletes of all abilities
- We provide free clinics and a free beginner training plan
- Our USA Triathlon certified race team is available for any questions, large or small
- We ensure a professional USA Triathlon-sanctioned race with 300+ energetic volunteers!
- We provide extraordinary event communication
- Race Day goodies: massages, photos, t-shirts, raffle prizes, awards and more!