2019 Race Registration is Now Open
Celebrate the strength in all women!
Voted Race of the Year in 2017, more than 1,400 girls and women ages 11 - 75+ enjoy competing in a welcoming and supportive environment.
2019 YWCA Women’s Triathlon
Sunday, August 11
Early Bird Price: August 12 - December 31
- Individual Sprint - $99
- Individual SuperSprint - $99
- Relay - $199
Regular Price: January 1 - May 31
- Individual Sprint - $109
- Individual SuperSprint - $109
- Relay - $228
Late Price: June 1 - July 31
- Individual Sprint - $124
- Individual SuperSprint - $124
- Relay - $255
Late Donor Registration: August 1 - August 7
- Individual Sprint - $250
- Individual SuperSprint - $250
- Relay - Not available
How to Prepare to Register
As a USA Triathlon sanctioned event, you must either purchase a 1-day pass or provide an annual membership number as part of the registration process. Have your membership number ready if you are an annual member.
- Start registration by selecting which activity: Sprint, SuperSprint, or Relay? For a description of relay vs. buddy vs. family teams, see our FAQ page.
- Choose which Time Trial Start: Age group or Buddy (time trial starts: 2-4 racers start every 5 seconds). Order of starts: Open/Elite, Relays, Age Group, Buddy, SuperSprint. For a description of buddies, see our FAQ page.
- Purchase Race Day Packet Pickup (if you need to pick up your packet on race day). Important note: see below for Packet Pickup Policy.
- Finish line announcement request. Tell us what you want to hear as you are crossing the line. Our great announcers don’t get to every request but they try!
- Designate a family team* if relevant: mother-daughter, sister-sister, life partner. For a description of relay vs. buddy vs. family teams, see our FAQ page.
- Options to purchase Training Team package with additional discounts available only through race registration. Training Team package descriptions on our Training page.
- Shop for fun, exclusive Women's Tri Merchandise with additional discounts available only through race registration. Merchandise pictures, descriptions, cost, and order form on our Merchandise page.
- Support the life-changing programs at YWCA Minneapolis through a donation or select that you would like more information about our Fundraising Team.
Registration Protection Plan
Get reimbursed up to 100% for an additional $7.99 per registration if you can't attend this event for a number of reasons, including covered injury, illness, traffic accidents and more.
If you're not completely satisfied, you have 10 days (or more, depending on your state of residence) to request a refund, provided you haven't departed for your event or initiated a claim. Premiums are non-refundable after this period.
Racers may choose to add the protection plan when registering for the triathlon.
USA Triathlon Membership
Please note that USA Triathlon (USAT) determines your age by how old you are at the end of the calendar year. At USAT-sanctioned events, all participants of USAT-sanctioned events must have an annual USAT membership ($50 for adults) or a one-day license ($15 for adults). If you do not have an annual membership, your registration process will include purchasing a 1-day license from USAT.org for $15. If you will be participating in four or more USAT-sanctioned races in one year, we encourage you to join USA Triathlon.
Going the Extra Mile For You
Your registration price includes features, support and a level of customer service unmatched at other triathlons:
- We bring participants together through our Buddies, Relays, and Family Teams
- We support athletes of all abilities
- We provide free clinics and a free beginner training plan
- Our USA Triathlon certified race team is available for any questions, large or small
- We ensure a professional USA Triathlon-sanctioned race with 300+ energetic volunteers!
- We provide extraordinary event communication
- Race Day goodies: massages, photos, T-shirts, raffle prizes, awards and more!