Volunteer for the Triathlon
We Need Volunteers Like You
Join us for a day of community camaraderie and fun where you support more than 1,000 women participating in the premiere Women’s Triathlon event of the Twin Cities on August 12!
You can help guide racers on the race course, at the finish line, at a water stop, in the food tent, in transition areas – and more.
Volunteer registration will open in mid-2018.
Your Volunteering Perks:
- Complimentary YWCA T-shirt
- Complimentary lunch and snacks on race day
- Volunteer Training and Thank You Party for volunteers prior to race day – food and beverage included
- Your chance to win YWCA Minneapolis merchandise and services
Great Opportunity For:
- Community Groups
- Corporate volunteer events
- Volunteers of all ages welcome (14-18, with parental consent; under 14 must have chaperone)
Volunteers make our world go ‘round. Thank you for all you do!
Questions or want to register a volunteer group?
Contact Nina Salah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-215-4113 for more info!
Cancelling of a shift is requested two weeks in advance so that we may refill the position.