How To Visit a Fitness Center
To access the facilities, you will need a reservation. Each site has 1.5-hour reservation blocks, group fitness classes and YWCA Live! virtual classes available for booking. available for booking. Follow the steps below to make your reservation.
- Select your workout site.
- Locate the date and time you would like to reserve.
- Click Sign Up.
- If you are making a reservation for the first time, click the Create a Login tab and enter your name, email address and member ID number. (You can find this number on your member ID card. It is located under your name and starts with DT, MT or UT). Create a password. If you already have a login, enter your email and password. Click Reserve a Spot.
- If all spots are reserved, add your name to the waitlist. If you are moved from the waitlist, you will receive an automatic notification.
Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance and canceled at any time. You will not be able to enter the facility or the YWCA Live! class on Zoom without a reservation. At the end of each reservation block or onsite group fitness class, you must leave the facility. This will allow our staff time to disinfect and sanitize prior to the next workout block. Please be respectful of fellow members and only reserve one workout block or group fitness class a day.
- How do I cancel my reservation? Go to the workout or group fitness class reservation page of the location of your choice, locate the date and time of your reservation and click Cancel Reservation. You will see confirmation that your reservation is canceled.
- Is there a waitlist? Yes, when a workout block or group fitness class is full, we can hold 15 spots on the waitlist. If you are moved from the waitlist into the workout block or class, you will receive an email confirming your reservation. There is no waitlist for YWCA Live! virtual classes.
- Why do you require reservations? Reservations help us control capacity and are for the health and safety of our members and staff.
- How many workout blocks can I reserve in a day? You can only reserve one workout block or group fitness class a day. There is no limit to the number of YWCA Live! virtual classes you can reserve in a day.
- When should I make a reservation? You can make reservations on our website 14 days in advance and up to the time the workout block starts.
- When will I receive the Zoom link to the YWCA Live! virtual class? Upon completing your reservation, you will receive an email with the class link.
- Is a YWCA membership required to attend YWCA Live! virtual classes? Yes, beginning the week of Monday, July 13 you will need a membership to attend our virtual classes.
- When should I make a reservation? You can make a workout block or group fitness class reservation on our website 14 days in advance and up to the time the workout block or class starts. You can make a YWCA Live! virtual class reservation on our website 14 days in advance and up to an hour before the class starts.
- Can I make a workout reservation by phone? Yes, you can make a reservation by calling the member services desk at your desired workout location:
- Downtown: 612-215-4125
- Midtown: 612-215-4331
- Uptown: 612-215-4201