As a YWCA of Minneapolis member, you'll always be welcome at any of our fitness centers, staffed with dedicated, enthusiastic people who are there to help you achieve your fitness goals. Members will have available to them:
• Full use of the fitness facilities
• Extensive cardio and weight equipment
• Free fitness orientation for new members
• Certified and experienced personal and Pilates trainers
• More than 200 free group fitness classes every week
• Variety of small group training classes at a reduced fee for members
• Indoor water park and swimming pools
• Water fitness classes and swimming lessons
• Massage and bodywork services
• Convenient hours and locations
• Fitness Center Drop-In Child Care services
• Insurance reimbursement programs for numerous health-care plans
• Email newsletters with special promotions and fitness news
• An unbeatable and encouraging environment
• And, the YWCA is a fully co-ed organization
We invite you to visit a YWCA of Minneapolis fitness center to discuss membership options. A Membership Advisor will discuss all the options and find the right type of membership for you!
The YWCA offers exceptional services at a great value that challenge all ages, shapes and sizes. Our goal is your comfort –- come as you are!
When you join the YWCA of Minneapolis, you are supporting an organization that supports the community. Each year, the YWCA of Minneapolis provides more than $200,000 in membership scholarships!
Take Charge Memberships
Every day, the YWCA of Minneapolis lives its mission of eliminating racism and empowering girls and women through its programs and its work in the community. Health and Fitness members can play an active role in this effort too – by becoming a Take Charge member.
Take Charge members make a tax-deductible contribution in addition to each of their monthly membership fees, or make an annual contribution. What can your dollars do? For example, a gift of:
- $50 provides one child a month of swim lessons through our Early Childhood Education program
- $150 (or $12 a month) provides weekly coaching to youth who prepare to run their first 5K
- $250 (or $20 a month) supports youth and their families with cooking and nutrition classes
There are three easy ways to become a Take Charge member:
- Set up a monthly contribution. Contribute a specific amount from your checking, savings or credit card account on a monthly basis. If you are already on a monthly debit payment plan, we will roll your Take Charge donation into this amount so that you will have only one transaction on your monthly statement. Simply complete the Take Charge Member enrollment form. Then drop it in the mail or at one of our Membership Desks.
- Make a one-time or annual contribution. Simply fill out a Take Charge Member enrollment form and make a contribution in the amount of your choice. drop it in the mail or at one of our Membership Desks.
- Give online. Use our secure online donation form below to make a one-time contribution to our programs.
All contributions to the YWCA of Minneapolis are tax-deductible. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and depend on contributions from individuals, corporations and foundations to empower thousands of individuals each year.
Become a Member Today!
Becoming a YWCA of Minneapolis member is a good first step on your path to fitness. Learn about our locations, our instructors and our class offerings by meeting a member of our membership staff.
April New Member Promotion
Jump in this month by joining the YWCA. You’ll find something to get your body moving at our three locations featuring over 200 weekly fitness classes, state-of-the-art equipment and three swimming pools. Join this April for only $19 and if you join on April 15, you receive 3 FREE 30-minute training sessions. Just drop into any of our three fitness centers and talk with a Member Advisor! Some exceptions apply.
Parents Night Out
Parents, do you find yourself needing some time to run errands, get some shopping done, or just want to take in a dinner and a movie? The YWCA is once again offering Parents Night Out, your chance to enjoy an evening while your children have a great time, participate in action-packed activities, eat pizza, and are supervised by friendly, responsible YWCA staff. This time around we are having a spring party theme!
UPTOWN Parents Night Out
Saturday, April 11, from 5:00-8:00 pm
MIDTOWN Parents Night Out
Saturday, April 25, from 5:00-8:00 pm
Potty-trained children through 12-years-old are welcome! To make your reservation, contact the Midtown front desk at 612-215-4333 or the Uptown front desk at 612-215-4201.
Online Membership Services
As a YWCA of Minneapolis member, you can manage your gym membership online from anywhere, anytime. When logged into your account, you can:
- View trainer and service availability
- Schedule and manage appointments
- Register for Swim Lessons and Small Group Training classes
- Purchase services
- Update your bank account and personal information
- Check your visits to our fitness locations