Gladiator is a functional fitness workout that mimics everyday movements while targeting groups of muscles throughout the body and conditioning them to work together.
- Functional exercise incorporates the shoulders, spine, hips, knees and ankles
- Using resistance with weights, kettlebells, sand bags, battle ropes and other tools, train the upper and lower body to work in unison with the aid of a tightened core
- Make everyday living and simple tasks more easy and safe
Gladiator is a Small Group Training class
- No registration required - drop in to any class
- Fee-based classes - purchase a program pass to attend (see rates below)
- Open to members and nonmembers
Gladiator Class Description
Step away from the machines and put down the dumbbells! Get both a strength and cardio workout done with this class using unconventional training exercises.
No matter your experience, this class caters to everyone with new, fun and exciting stations each week that include modifiers so any skill level can give it their all.
Small Group Training Program Pass Rates
Small Group Training program passes allow you to attend any Small Group Training class of your choice and expire in 90 days.
- Single class Drop-In: $15
- 6-class Program Pass: $84
- 12-class Program Pass: $168
Note: When purchasing a program pass, the page defaults to "Scheduler" in the dropdown menu. Please select Group Exercise from the drop down menu to purchase a program pass.