Hot Yoga Overview
Practicing yoga in a heated room:
- Increases your metabolism and pulse rate
- Results in maximum calories burned
- Provides additional detoxifying benefits
As you flow through demanding yoga sequences, emphasis will be placed on proper alignment and the connection of breath to movement.
Find focus and power in these challenging classes.
Hot Yoga classes are part of Small Group Training classes
- No registration required - drop in to any class
- Fee-based classes - purchase a program pass to attend (see rates below)
- Open to members and nonmembers
Hot Yoga Class Descriptions
Hot Hatha Yoga
Hot hatha classes take place in 85-95 degree studios. This class will stretch, strengthen and tone muscle while detoxifying the body and calming the mind. Each class will also consist of a pre-determined set of postures, including a standing and floor series. Prior yoga experience recommended.
Hot Yoga Chisel
Take your yoga training to the next level! With the addition of free weights, this heated (90 degree) class will strengthen, tone and stretch all major muscle groups. Set to motivating music, the high intensity class will challenge your endurance, burn calories and boost your metabolism. Prior hot yoga experience recommended.
Hot Yoga/BodyFlow Program Pass Rates
Hot Yoga/Body Flow program passes allow you to attend any Hot Yoga, Hot Yoga Chisel or BODYFLOW class of your choice and expire in 90 days.
- Single class Drop-In: $12
- 6-class Program Pass: $54
- 12-class Program Pass: $108
Note: When purchasing a program pass, the page defaults to "Scheduler" in the dropdown menu. Please select Group Exercise from the drop down menu to purchase a program pass.