TRX Class Overview
Even while working arms or legs, your core is constantly engaged using the TRX suspension training system.
This is the ultimate total-body workout:
- Challenge strength and stability
- Build muscle
- Improve coordination
- Increase cardiovascular endurance
Experience results with these intense classes.
TRX classes are part of Small Group Training classes
- No registration required - drop in to any class
- Fee-based classes - purchase a program pass to attend (see rates below)
- Open to members and nonmembers
TRX Class Description
TRX: Body Blast
Conducted in a traditional group-fitness format, movements of the group share a coordinated tempo and are driven by the beat of the music. Ideal for those new to TRX and for those who enjoy a fun and high energy workout.
Small Group Training Program Pass Rates
Small Group Training program passes allow you to attend any Small Group Training class of your choice and expire in 90 days.
- Single class Drop-In: $15
- 6-class Program Pass: $84
- 12-class Program Pass: $168
Note: When purchasing a program pass, the page defaults to "Scheduler" in the dropdown menu. Please select Group Exercise from the drop down menu to purchase a program pass.