Group Training & Coaching
Small Group Training
Small Group Training is a fun, effective and affordable way to reach your fitness goals. Training classes are led by certified personal trainers and specialty instructors, focusing on each participant's strengths, goals and fitness levels.
- No registration required - drop in to any class
- Fee-based classes - purchase a program pass to attend
- Single, 6-class and 12-class program passes are available for purchase
- Open to members and nonmembers of all fitness levels
Whether you are looking to increase strength, lose body fat, intensify your workouts or train with a like-minded group of focused individuals, YWCA Minneapolis' Team Training program is designed to help you break through your personal fitness boundaries and is guaranteed to leave you feeling accomplished, strong, and powerful.
- Open to members and nonmembers
- All fitness levels welcome
- Classes are fee-based and run in 6 week sessions
- Each week’s class builds upon exercises from the previous week, progressively advancing the team.
- Pre-registration required
Endurance Sports Training
YWCA Endurance Sports offers training in triathlon, swimming, biking, running, and adventures of all kinds. Work on your endurance sports skills with a group, team, club or use our personalized endurance sports coaching.
Types of training include:
- Group training sessions
- Personalized coaching
- Teams and Clubs
Register for Team Training and Coaching Sessions:
- Team Training
- Endurance Sports Training
- Personal Training
- And more!