Massage can be a powerful tool to help you take charge of your health and well being, and has long been recognized as beneficial for relaxation and stress relief.
20% Off Massage Packages in December
- Offer pertains to massage packages only.
- Single sessions are not eligible.
- There is no limit on the number of packages a person can purchase.
- All packages expire 1 year from date of purchase.
- Packages must be purchased in house to receive the discount.
- Sale runs Dec. 1 - 31, 2017
Studies have found massage to be helpful for:
- Relieving pain and stiffness
- Boosting the immune system
- Facilitating injury rehabilitation
- Managing anxiety and depression
- Lowering blood pressure
- Relieving pregnancy or post partum discomfort
- Promoting increased circulation, flexibility and vitality
Massage and Bodywork Therapists
Find the right therapist for you! Read about each therapist’s experience, education and specialties.
Schedule Your Sessions
Scheduling your massage sessions is easy with our Online Appointment Scheduling system powered by Spectrum NG.
Massage sessions may be purchased in person at any location or online. You may purchase your massage before scheduling it online, or you may schedule your massage session and pay for it when you come in for your appointment.
If you do not want to schedule online, or are experiencing difficulties finding an appointment that meets your needs, please call 612-215-4220.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, a 24-hour cancellation notice is required. Individuals who cancel within 24 hours of their allotted time will be charged the service rate. Appointments can be cancelled online 24/7 or by calling our office at 612-215-4220 during regular business hours.