Private and Semi-Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons allow clients to have one-on-one training in the pool with a qualified instructor, at their own pace, fitting their own schedule needs. There is no better aquatic instructive experience than personal and small-group private sessions.
15% Off Private Swim in May
Save on private and semi-private swim lessons when you purchase between May 1 - 31.
- Offer pertains to all private and semi-private swim lesson services ONLY.
- Offer valid with any level swim instructor.
- Aquatics Group Swim Lesson program registration is not eligible for the discount.
- There is no purchase limit.
- All packages expire 3 months from date of purchase.
- To receive discount packages must be purchased in-house.
Private Swim Lesson Goals:
- Swimmers looking to build comfort and basic water skills with an instructor and setting prepared for working through aquaphobia
- Elite swimmers from teams across the state wanting to improve race strategies, stroke technique and mental skill for competition
- Triathletes needing help building technique and endurance for improving their race times, ease of swim and extending their distances
- Children from learn-to-swim programs who need extra attention for their strokes and level progression
- Special needs students wanting a personal experience with an instructor to fit their skills and challenges
Private Swim Lesson Types
With private lessons you can move at your own pace, learn only what you want and get individual attention. You and the instructor work together make the most of each lesson and come up with a practice plan, all while having fun in the process. Video analysis is available for level 3 and 4 students.
Semi-private lessons are for two or three people to take swim lessons together. Students customize the target areas for lessons. Video analysis is available for level 3 and 4 students.
Each individual participant must purchase their own semi-private package.
Swim Instructor Certifications
We have four levels of nationally certified instructors to fit your learning needs, schedule and budget. These levels are determined by teaching, coaching and swimming experience, as well as certifications in Red Cross Water Safety, Total Immersion Swimming, and Coaches from USA Swimming, USA Triathlon and US Masters Swimming.
Pricing and Registration Information
Prices apply to each person in the lesson. You are responsible for combining your semi-private group and arranging compatible times for lessons with all participants. Lessons can be scheduled online or by calling the member services desk at your location.
View Private Swim Policies
Register for Private Swim Lessons
To register for private swim lessons, please log in to our online ordering system, choose the "Scheduler" option and then select "Swim Instruction".