Circle of Men
Support Circle of Men
Your Contribution Makes an Impact
Circle of Men is a giving circle supporting YWCA Minneapolis and our Circle of Women fundraising event.
As a women-led organization, YWCA knows it takes every person in our community, women and men, to create healthy lives and healthy families.
Twin Cities women and youth want you in their corner.
Join us in building strong communities and strong families.
“I don't know where I would be - or where Michael would be - if I hadn't discovered YWCA children's programs and scholarship support."
Circle of Men Giving Levels
- $500 can provide partial scholarship support for families to maintain high quality early childhood education
- $1,000 can adopt a child to be successfully prepared for school by highly qualified and committed teachers for one month
- $2,500 can empower Latina and Native American youth with a year of fitness activities, creating life-long healthy habits
- $5,000 can help a child attend five months of early childhood education, which includes healthy meals, snacks, fitness opportunities, arts and crafts supplies and swim lessons
To make your meaningful gift fun, here are additional benefits to joining Circle of Men:
- Invitation to special events throughout the year
- Opportunity to broaden your network
- Receive a special gift with a donation of $1,000 or more