GenYWCA Emerging Leaders
Welcome to GenYWCA: Who are we?
GenYWCA provides meaningful ways for emerging leaders to connect with the mission and work of YWCA Minneapolis.
Join us for happy hours, fundraising, volunteering and fitness events to network with other active young Twin Cities leaders.
GenYWCA welcomes all emerging leaders – women and men, YWCA fitness members and nonmembers – who want to support YWCA Minneapolis' mission and connect with peers in our generation who wish to do the same.
Volunteer for Children's Halloween Celebration
Calling all volunteers!
GenYWCA is hosting a youth Halloween Party with activities and candy for neighborhood children. All we need is YOU to make the event a success!
Please consider this volunteer activity as a great way to give back to your community while also having a little Halloween fun. Costumes are encouraged!
A special thanks goes to Ogletree Deakins, an international labor and employment law firm, for donating the candy and prizes for this fun event.
Date: Monday, October 30
Time: 5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: North Commons Community Center, 1801 N James Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55411
Membership Benefits and How to Get Involved
Become a GenYWCA member for free! In addition to staying connected through email updates and event invites, you'll receive the following exclusive member benefits:
- Free of charge
- All emerging leaders are welcome to join
- Pay NO JOINER'S FEE (regular price $150) and receive special pricing on YWCA services when you join any YWCA of Minneapolis fitness center
- Social and networking events with professionals across the Twin Cities - including young to mid-professionals and the YWCA Board of Directors
- Volunteer and community service opportunities with various YWCA programs
- Professional development opportunities
- Philanthropy education and skill building
- Special access to premiere YWCA events and trainings, including: Circle of Women, It's Time to Talk: Forums on RaceTM, and Racial Justice Facilitator Trainings