Pool Maintenance in August
YWCA performs maintenance annually on the swimming pools at each of our locations.
Pool Closure Schedule for Cleaning:
- Downtown: August 6 - 12
- Uptown: August 13 - 19
- Midtown: August 20 - September 3
Please consider using a pool at a different YWCA location when your primary location is closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
YWCA Parking Gate Updates in September
There will be parking changes coming to three of our YWCA Minneapolis locations (Downtown, Midtown and Uptown) in September 2018.
In response to the growing population and number of businesses surrounding these three YWCA Minneapolis locations, we will be implementing a new pay parking gate system. The new parking gate system is intended to relieve the congestion and current misuse of our parking lots at these locations.
To make the new parking gate process as easy and convenient as possible, we are implementing these features for our members and program participants.
- Credit cards will be accepted at exit lanes at all three YWCA Minneapolis locations.
- A cash/coin/credit “pay-on-foot” station will be available at all locations.
- Members and program participants will have the option to purchase Stored Value Cards to use at all three locations. Stored Value Cards can be loaded with funds at “pay-on-foot” stations and will give users an additional 10 percent credit on the total value purchased.
- Members will have the option to set up an Auto-Load Parking Card for $15/month+ tax that reloads automatically with a monthly debit withdrawal.
There will be a 20-minute grace period for members and program participants entering the lot who are picking up or dropping off others.
Please note the following fees and time durations associated with parking in YWCA Minneapolis parking lots:
- 0 - 20 minutes = $0
- 20 minutes - 1.25 hours = $1
- 1.25 - 2.5 hours = $2
- 2.5 - 3 hours = $4
- 3 - 4 hours = $7
- 4 - 5 hours = $10
- 5 - 6 hours = $13
- 6+ hours = $20
To continue our mission to promote health and wellness for all, we will be issuing complimentary parking access cards for individuals and families who qualify for YWCA Minneapolis membership scholarships.
Please see the Member Services Desk at any location for more information about the parking changes, or to obtain a Stored Value Card, Auto-Load Parking Card or complimentary parking card for scholarship members.
Thank you for your cooperation and for your continued support of YWCA Minneapolis.