Fitness Features and Programs
The Uptown YWCA boasts a seven-lane lap pool with a UV system that reduces chlorine irritants. The facility also has an indoor walking/running track, a coed whirlpool and sauna, and a wide range of fitness classes, group training and personal training. Members have access to all three fitness facilities (Downtown, Uptown and Midtown)!
- Two spacious, state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Free group fitness and water exercise classes
- Free child care while you workout
- Seven-lane, 25-yard lap pool with swim lessons for all ages
- Whirlpool on pool deck
- Pilates studio, indoor track and basketball court
- So many training options! Personal training, team training, small group training, endurance sports training
- Massage Services
- Conveniently located next to the Midtown Greenway and Uptown Transit Center
Fitness, Pool and Gym Schedules (PDF Versions)
Fitness and Child Care Hours
Where We're Located
2808 Hennepin Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Child Care and Youth Programs
Child Care and Education
YWCA Minneapolis is the largest nationally accredited nonprofit provider of early childhood education in the state of Minnesota! Programs are available for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
Afterschool Youth Programs
Our five high-quality afterschool and summer programs use culturally responsive, research-based curriculum to meet the needs of youth.