Fitness Features and Programs
YWCA Downtown offers a full-service gym in the heart of the city, with group fitness classes, Pilates, TRX and personal training, aquatics classes and instruction in our full-size pool, and a spacious gym with plenty of ellipticals and treadmills. Members have access to all three YWCA Minneapolis fitness facilities (Downtown, Uptown and Midtown)!
- Completely renovated fitness center, including locker rooms, new workout studios and pool
- State-of-the-art equipment for cardio, core work and strength training
- Free group fitness and water exercise classes
- Five-lane, 25-meter lap pool with swim lessons for all ages
- Whirlpool and sauna on pool deck
- Fitness studio and large gym for a variety of classes
- So many training options! Personal training, team training, small group training
- Massage Services
- Pay parking available in our lot behind building; enter from 12th Street between LaSalle Ave and Nicollet Mall
Fitness, Pool and Gym Schedules (PDF Versions)
Where We're Located
1130 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Child Care and Youth Programs
Child Care and Education
YWCA Minneapolis is the largest nationally accredited nonprofit provider of early childhood education in the state of Minnesota! Programs are available for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
Afterschool Youth Programs
Our five high-quality afterschool and summer programs use culturally responsive, research-based curriculum to meet the needs of youth.