YWCA Downtown Facility Notices
Thanksgiving Holiday Hours
Below are facility hours for all YWCA locations for the Thanksgiving holiday. Select group fitness classes will be available Friday, November 23.
- Wednesday, November 21: 5:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, November 22: CLOSED
- Friday, November 23: 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Basketball Court Update
The basketball court will be closed from October 15 - November 15 due to renovation. All classes that take place in the gym will be moved to Studio C. Thank you for your cooperation and for your continued support of YWCA Minneapolis.
Parking Gate Information
Pay parking gates at YWCA Downtown, Midtown and Uptown will be activated Nov. 1. For your convenience, there are four pay options:
- Use a credit/debit card at the exit gate
- Use a pay station with cash/credit/debit card inside any YWCA location
- Request a stored value card
- Sign up for a monthly parking card
Please see the Member Services Desk at any location to request a stored value card, to sign up for a monthly parking card or to learn more about parking options.
Monthly Parking Card Information
For unlimited parking while using our facilities, you can subscribe to a monthly parking card with an automatic monthly debit withdrawal. When you set it up, you’ll be charged an initial $5 + tax to start. The monthly debit at the regular rate below will begin the following month.
- First parking card on account: $15/month + tax
- Senior rate (62+) for first parking card on account: $10/month + tax
- Add additional cards for your household: $5/month + tax each
- Parking cards for scholarship members: $0/month (Initial $5 + tax charge does not apply)
- Replacement card fee: $15
November Special: Sign up for a monthly parking card by November 30 and lock in a $10/month + tax monthly rate
To purchase a monthly parking card, visit the Member Services Desk at any YWCA location starting October 24.
Stored Value Card
You may request a stored value card at the Member Services Desk. Stored value cards can be loaded with funds at pay stations inside any YWCA location and will give users an additional 10 percent discount on daily parking fees.
Early Childhood Education and Girls and Youth Program Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Parents and caregivers for Early Childhood Education or Girls and Youth programs will have a 20-minute grace period to drop off and pick up your child. If you require more time, you can pick up a validation ticket from your child’s teacher, program coordinator or counselor that will grant you an additional 20 minutes to exit the lot.