Fitness Features and Programs
YWCA Midtown is the largest of all the locations, perfect for family fitness and activities. Enjoy the indoor water park or choose from nearly 100 group fitness classes per week at this location. The attached Minneapolis Sports Center building features the largest indoor walking track in the Twin Cities. Members have access to all three YWCA Minneapolis fitness facilities (Downtown, Uptown and Midtown)!
- Large state-of-the-art fitness center
- Free group fitness and water exercise classes
- Free child care while you workout
- Six-lane, 25-yard lap pool with swim lessons for all ages
- Indoor UV water park
- Steam room on pool deck
- Three fitness class studios and two basketball courts
- So many training options! Personal training, team training, small group training, endurance sports training
- Located one block from the Lake Street/Midtown Station light rail
Fitness, Pool and Gym Schedules (PDF Versions)
Where We're Located
2121 East Lake Street
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Child Care and Youth Programs
Winter Youth Programs
YWCA Minneapolis offers youth recreational programs year-round. Our programs provide youth with the many benefits of participating in organized sports, in a welcoming, fun and supportive environment. Participants are encouraged to lead healthy lifestyles, meet new friends, and learn about teamwork and sportsmanship.
Child Care and Education
YWCA Minneapolis is the largest nationally accredited nonprofit provider of early childhood education in the state of Minnesota! Programs are available for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
Afterschool Youth Programs
Our five high-quality afterschool and summer programs use culturally responsive, research-based curriculum to meet the needs of youth.