Fitness Features and Programs
YWCA Uptown boasts a seven-lane lap pool with a UV system that reduces chlorine irritants. The facility also has an indoor walking/running track, a coed whirlpool and sauna, and a wide range of fitness classes, group training and personal training. Members have access to all three fitness facilities (Downtown, Uptown and Midtown)!
- Two spacious, state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Free group fitness and water exercise classes
- Free child care while you workout
- Seven-lane, 25-yard lap pool with swim lessons for all ages
- Whirlpool on pool deck
- Pilates studio, indoor track and basketball court
- So many training options! Personal training, team training, small group training, endurance sports training
- Massage Services
- Conveniently located next to the Midtown Greenway and Uptown Transit Center
Fitness, Pool and Gym Schedules (PDF Versions)
Where We're Located
2808 Hennepin Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Youth Sports Programs
YWCA Minneapolis offers youth recreational programs year-round. Our programs provide youth with the many benefits of participating in organized sports, in a welcoming, fun and supportive environment. Participants are encouraged to lead healthy lifestyles, meet new friends, and learn about teamwork and sportsmanship.
Birthday Parties and More!
YWCA Uptown has a gym, pool and community room available for rental. Our facilities are great for birthday parties, holiday parties and other events and meetings.