Fitness Features and Programs
YWCA Uptown boasts a seven-lane lap pool with a UV system that reduces chlorine irritants. The facility also has an indoor walking/running track, a coed whirlpool and sauna, and a wide range of fitness classes, group training and personal training. Members have access to all three fitness facilities (Downtown, Uptown and Midtown)!
- Two spacious, state-of-the-art fitness centers
- Free group fitness and water exercise classes
- Free child care while you workout
- Seven-lane, 25-yard lap pool with swim lessons for all ages
- Whirlpool on pool deck
- Pilates studio, indoor track and basketball court
- So many training options! Personal training, team training, small group training
- Massage Services
- Conveniently located next to the Midtown Greenway and Uptown Transit Center
Fitness, Pool and Gym Schedules (PDF Versions)
Where We're Located
2808 Hennepin Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Otters Youth Swim Team
Children involved with the Otters Swim Team develop acceptance, respect and community with their fellow athletes in a competitive swimming environment. The Otters coaches are dedicated to the development of Otters as strong individuals both in and out of the pool.
Birthday Parties and More!
YWCA Uptown has a gym, pool and community room available for rental. Our facilities are great for birthday parties, holiday parties and other events and meetings.