Posted on Sun, Jun 19 2011 8:50 pm by Lee
Personal Training: Level 3
"I enjoy working with people who are new or returning to exercise. I design safe, fun and effective programs that will motivate you to meet your individual fitness goals."
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) Certified
- Studied with nationally recognized Yoga instructors
- Personal Trainer for 15 years, skilled with all age groups
- Fitness Lecturer
- Yoga, Piyo, TRX, Cycling, Rowing Instructor
- Competitive Triathlete
Areas of Expertise
- Strength Training and General Conditioning
- Weight Loss/Weight Management
- Cardiovascular Conditioning
- YWCA Midtown
Learn More About Ben
What is your favorite workout and why?
My favorite workout is a circuit by my own design. It is short, fast and to the point. I have a busy life and this workout covers everything in only six exercises. That is why I love it so much.
What do you consider your greatest fitness accomplishment?
I’ve been involved in athletics all my life and have had many great accomplishments, however my greatest fitness accomplishment is seeing the people I work with succeed in reaching their goals. That’s what I feel most proud of.
What is your biggest athletic goal?
I’d have to say my biggest athletic goal is have a strong, functional, pain-free and healthy body.
What is your biggest goal outside of the gym?
My biggest non-professional goal is to raise well-adjusted, independent, kind and self-confident children and work to better my family and community.
What do you do on your rest days?
On my rest day I spend time with my family, study and do things have make me feel happy such as cooking, organizing, gardening, reading and spending time outdoors.
Schedule and Purchase Services
View trainer availability and manage appointments for:
- Endurance Sports Coaching
- Massage and Bodywork
- Personal Training
- Private Pilates Training
- Private Swim Instruction
You will be taken to the Spectrum NG website