- Group Fitness
- Group Training & Coaching
- Personal Training
- Nutrition Counseling
- Additional Fitness Services
- Youth and Family Fitness
- Women's Basketball Leagues
- Summer Slimdown Challenge
- Indoor Triathlons
- 2018 Women's Triathlon
- Corporate Wellness
- Refer a Friend
Posted on Fri, Jul 6 2012 2:08 pm by Sauer
Pilates Training: Level 3
"If I can do it, anyone can!"
- STOTT Pilates® Certified Instructor (All equipment)
- STOTT Pilates® Instructor Trainer, 2010
- The Sweatshop Health Club, 6 years teaching experience
- STOTT Pilates® Certification Course Instructor
Areas of Expertise
- Posture analysis and retraining of biomechanics for improved posture
- Sports specific Pilates applications for golf, skiing, and racquet sports
- Post-rehabilitation Pilates applications for the ankle, foot, knee, hip, shoulder, spine, and Breast Cancer/Post-Mastectomy
- Pilates applications for improved functioning and management of spinal conditions such as osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spondylolysis, instability, disc herniation and nerve impingement, spinal fusions, scoliosis, and sacro-illiac joint dysfunction
- Pilates applications for improved functioning and management of auto-immune disorders, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), and aging populations
- Pilates applications for Pre/Post Natal women
- Kettlebell, TRX and Short-Burst Training
- YWCA Uptown
Learn More About Tresa
What is your favorite workout and why?
Kettlebells are my favorite workout because they provide a way to combine weights and the explosive movements needed to have both a strong muscular and cardiovascular system. Kettlebells cover many bases in one small package.
What do you consider your greatest fitness accomplishment?
Starting an exercise program in my early 40’s after (barely) having exercised a day in my life. Now, I am a CrossFit enthusiast and embrace the burn.
What is your biggest athletic goal?
To be faster and stronger, stay injury free and live and function independently into the sunset of life.
What is your biggest goal outside of the gym?
To travel the world and experience as many other cultures as possible.
What do you do on your rest days?
I garden and make jewelry.
Schedule and Purchase Services
View trainer availability and manage appointments for:
- Endurance Sports Coaching
- Massage and Bodywork
- Personal Training
- Private Pilates Training
- Private Swim Instruction
You will be taken to the Spectrum NG website