- Group Fitness
- Group Training
- Personal Training
- Nutrition Counseling
- Additional Fitness Services
- Youth and Family Fitness
- Women's Basketball Leagues
- Indoor Triathlons
- 2018 Women's Triathlon
- Maintain Not Gain Challenge
- Corporate Wellness
- Refer a Friend
Posted on Fri, Oct 10 2014 10:34 am by Barrett
Personal Training: Level 2
"Fitness is empowering. By exercising and leading healthy lives, we can empower ourselves, our communities, and create a healthier planet one person at a time."
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- M.P.S. Integrated Behavioral Health, University of Minnesota
- M.A. Bioethics, University of Minnesota
- B.A. Political Science, Iowa State University
- TRX Certified
- Schwinn Indoor Cycling Certified
- Indo-Row indoor rowing certified
- YogaFit Certified
- Integrative health specialist
- Cycling, TRX, and indoor rowing instructor
- 5 years competitive endurance running
- Varsity and collegiate sports: baseball, football, boxing
Areas of Expertise
- First-Time Exercisers
- Weight Loss/Weight Management
- Age-Specific Exercise
- Strength Training
- Circuit Training
- Vegetarian/Vegan Training
- Rock Climbing
- YWCA Uptown
Learn More About Tyler
What is your favorite workout and why?
My favorite workouts are dynamic and efficient using a variety of modalities from TRX and kettlebells to dumbbells, barbells and bodyweight exercises.
What do you consider your greatest fitness accomplishment?
Finishing in the top ten overall in my first triathlon.
What is your biggest athletic goal?
Amassing 200 hours of Registered Yoga Teacher training is a long-term goal.
What is your biggest goal outside of the gym?
Helping people lead healthier lives physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
What do you do on your rest days?
I enjoy travel writing, photography and videography that I keep updated on my travel blog, Panache Guevara.
Schedule and Purchase Services
View trainer availability and manage appointments for:
- Endurance Sports Coaching
- Massage and Bodywork
- Personal Training
- Private Pilates Training
- Private Swim Instruction
You will be taken to the Spectrum NG website